Vienna International Classical Singing Competition
is an international classical music competition for musicians (from 16 years old) from all countries and nationalities.
International classical music competition for Soprano Mezzo Alt Tenor Bariton Bass Countertenor
Three main prizes (1st, 2nd and 3rd place)
Special prizes (Jury Special Prizes, Wiener Klassik Prize) and Honorable Mentions Prizes will be awarded.
The winners (1st, 2nd, and 3rd) prizes will give a live performance at the MOZARTHAUS VIENNA on October 14th, 2023
with professional photo shoot, audio and video recording at the concert and award ceremony.
Deadline: September 15, 2023 * The results: September 20, 2023
The main purpose of the competition, besides the prizes, is the educational value. To offer musicians in training and at the beginning of their careers a platform where they can test their skills and present themselves to the audience. Culture Meeting Point Vienna (CMP Vienna_since1995), organizes the Vienna International Classical Singing Competition (VICSC). We would like to welcome participants from all over the world to this exquisite event in the heart of Europe - in Vienna, a city with rich traditions, an exciting present, and a promising future as the world capital of music! That is why we organize our competitions, which allow candidates from all over the world to participate. Taking place live performance gives the participants a particularly large public, as the videos of all finalists are documented on our website and the award winners are announced on our social media platforms. The juries are composed of lecturers from the International Music Academy and renowned guests.
Rules and Regulations
*The competition is open to musicians of all nationalities.
* The repertoire can be freely chosen. (Video link please)
* The repertoire should consist of pieces that do not exceed the maximum time limit of the group. There is no minimum term. (If short recordings, then it's possible in 1 video link.)
* All the names of the winners will be published on our website on the dates mentioned in the announcement and on social media channels
* The official results will be on September 20, 2023, on our website and our social media Addressee.
* The jury awards 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes, special jury prizes and special mentions according to the participant's score.
* When making the payment, it is imperative to indicate the full NAME of the participant and the desired SINGING competition.
* The recording shall be taken by one camera, showing the face and body of the musician.
* The video link should be provided directly at the time of registration, be can also be via email up until the registration deadline for the specific competition.
* By registering, participants allow the organizer to freely dispose of the photo, audio and video recordings submitted to the competition for the purpose of documentation and public relations on its website and social media.
* The judgment of the jury is final.
* All award-winning participants will receive a certificate of achievement via email. On request, we can also send you printed certificates by post.
* All winners will be presented on the official website of the competition, as well as on the social media of the competition organization. (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube).
* Participants who have not received an award will receive a certificate of participation by email upon request. It can be sent electronically at a cost of 22 euros.
* Teachers and accompanying persons can also receive certificates on request. It can be sent electronically at a cost of 22 euros.
* By participating in the competition, the participants agree to the possible publication and popularization of the submitted recordings and photos for advertising purposes. The organizers of the competition reserve the right to edit and crop photos of participants for publication (advertising) on the Internet.
* Once the application fee is paid it cannot be refunded under any circumstances and candidates agree to the terms and conditions of the competition.
1st prize live concert at Mozarthaus Vienna + certificate + professional photo shoot, audio and video recording at the concert and award ceremony.
2nd prize live concert at Mozarthaus Vienna + certificate + professional photo shoot, audio and video recording at the concert and award ceremony.
3rd prize live concert at Mozarthaus Vienna + certificate + professional photo shoot, audio and video recording at the concert and award ceremony.
* Juri prizes Invitation to the award ceremony at Mozarthaus Vienna + certificate + professional photo shoot at the award ceremony.
* Wiener Klassik Prize Invitation to the award ceremony at Mozarthaus Vienna + certificate + professional photo shoot at the award ceremony.
* Honourable Mentions Invitation to the award ceremony at Mozarthaus Vienna + certificate + professional photo shoot at the award ceremony.
Duration and registration fee
- With a duration maximum of 15 minutes.
- Registration fee 65 €
Candidates will need the following documents to register
1- Application form >>>
2- Passport or ID copy (with photo)
3- Biography (in English)
4- Artistic photo (with the name of the photographer)
5- Video link
6- Proof of payment of the participation fee via bank, wise, or PayPal transfer. (If you are unable to pay with PayPal in your country, please contact us for an alternative transfer fee.)
Please send All documents for submission before September 15, 2023, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
*The participation fee is 65 €.
here following bank account: (all transfer and bank charges are to be covered by the applicant)
Bank: Bank Austria UniCredit
Name: Culture Meeting Point
IBAN: AT96 1200 0006 0177 8103
Bank Code (BIC/SWIFT): BKAUATWW
Address: UniCredit Bank Austria AG Rothschildplatz 1, A-1020 Vienna/AUSTRIA
via PayPal: (Please don’t forget! PAYPAL transfer charges are to be covered by the applicant)
PayPal account: email@example.com
Giampaolo Vessella, Teatro Nacional de São Carlos * Christian Schulz, Wiener Symphoniker & Richard Wagner Conservatory of Vienna * Previn Moor, MUK-Music and Arts University of Vienna
The Concert and Award Ceremony is on October 14, 2023, at the Mozarthaus Vienna (Domgasse 5, A-1010 Vienna Austria).